Monday, September 28, 2009

One shot down.

So we got up at 4am this morning to get to Missoula on time for my shot.  After that as we were heading back decieded since we were there might as well check out the mall.  But well Steve didn't know how to get there.  45 mins later I call my friend and get directions.  Spent time and money there we shouldnt have.  Then we get on the road to go home.  I am trying to sleep and open my eyes to see that Steve has passed the exit the next one to turn around was quite abit away.  Get turned around on the right exit and hit the construction, which was not that bad but someone dropped a tool in the middle of it that punctured our tire.  "Lucky "for us it was one of the few places to pull off and change it.  Then we had to drive 50 or so miles to a town going 45mph in a 70mph zone....of course most of it is one lane.  So people must have hated us(sorry).  Lucky we got a used tire for cheap and with great service at Les Scwab in Ronan.  Made it home, Steve went in to relax while I ran to work for the 3 hrs left in the day.  What a crazy week this is going to be! 

1 comment:

GGFrehner!! said...

After talking to you I decided to lock myself in my room, too! We love you and you are a strong girl!! WOMAN!Just Keep swim..smiling!!!love Mom