Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reason

So I have had some people ask me why I would post this information about my life.  The answer is not a black and white one.  Alot of my posting this has to do with the fact that I want to let people know what is going on.  Part of it is that I spent ALOT of my earlier years lying about almost everything.  So now I take the truth to the extreme, I try very hard not to hide anything.  And the last main part is I hope deep down that reading this will help someone else.  I know that one blog in paticular helped me to see the strength and humor that someone else had going thru this.  I am hoping that maybe someone will get the same from me. 

Yesterday was a hard day for me.  It is easy to get tired of being strong sometimes.  And I feel like I am trying so hard to put on a happy face it is exhausting.  That is the one bad thing about working the front desk.  You have to smile and be happy even when you want to just hide out and growl.  But I made it thru.  And today is looking like a great day!

Here is a bit of a text message that I shared with my friend DJ who just left me to move to vegas.  Think it will make some of you smile.  I know it made me laugh.

Hollie- Did you get there safe and sound?
DJ- Yes yesterday. Rental truck almost got rolled.  Aarons friend fell asleep.
Hollie-Wow that is scary! glad you got there.  Sorry I was distraced with my crap and didnt talk to you longer :(
DJ-No biggie. Have your appt yet?
Hollie-its looking like my scan with be on the 25th
DJ-You will have to let me know how it goes.
Hollie-but I have to go to missoula and get two shots in my butt first
DJ- What is with your butt? You like pokey things there?
Hollie- shhhhhh dont tell its our secret :) lol
DJ-Not so much silly!

No comments: