Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blessings from God

Yesterday I got the phone call from the drs office...and I was surprised and estatic to get the news that the body scan showed no cancer.  Why am I surprised you ask...because about one month ago we did an ultrasound on my neck that showed cancer in my lymph nodes.  Where did the cancer go??? Well I know there are those in the world that do not believe but I had people praying for me.  The first time I had someone pray and say that they knew the body scan would show clean and that God would take the cancer I just smiled.  I thought that was to big of a thing to ask for me, I know God can do anything....but I just well felt that if he gave me this it was for a reason.  I myself was only praying for peace and to be strong for me and my family.  But I know that he healed me!!!! How wonderful it was to tell my son, husband, family & friends of the power of prayer.  Thank you for all of them.....I love you all!

1 comment:

GGFrehner!! said...

love ya lots, thinking of you!!!